Visit Our Showroom | (210) 377-3343
Now’s a good time to upgrade your home since you may be spending more time indoors in the cool winter months. We’re here to help you make your home more beautiful and inviting for this season and all year.
Here are some easy “Mini Home Make Over’s” with little or no expense:
- Move furniture around, place the sofa at an angle. Move console pieces to different locations in your home. Turn the coffee table another direction. Move area rugs to different rooms.
- Try relocating your art pieces to different areas of your home. It will give you and the art a whole new look, due to different lighting and shadows in the room. Your old art will appear New! It is amazing the difference you will see and also what you have not been able to see.
- Moving your accessories or collectables are also a great way to create a new look! Put those chargers on top of your armoire or those colorful glass pieces on your coffee table or island. Change is good and refreshing!
- Your Picture Frames- Change out your existing photos. Show off those special loved ones in your life with a balance of botanical and architectural photos as well. Mix it up! Have fun with your photos!
Start thinking about what you would like to accomplish in your home for the spring:
- New paint
- New flooring
- New Window Treatments and Bedding
Whatever your needs may be, start thinking and moving forward because projects take time. So let’s get started today and get it off the “To Do List”.
The Interior Edge is ready to assist in your “Mini Home Makeovers” and begin any spring projectsto guarantee completion before summer!! Give us a call today or visit our showroom. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Interior Edge is located at 4737 Shavano Oak #100, San Antonio, TX 78249, call us at (210) 377-3343.